Synthetic Urine Strap – Belt Kit
Introducing the most trusted, realistic and highly-voted synthetic urine in the marketplace. The Synthetix5 Synthetic Urine belt kit is changing the shape of artificial urine. This highly advanced formula has been specially formulated using the latest scientific advances. It truly is a modern marvel, and it’s guaranteed to offer you the experience that you are looking for.
What is the Synthetix5 Synthetic Urine Belt Kit?
This laboratory grade synthetic urine belt kit is truly one-of-a-kind. It features all of the elements that you would find in natural urine, including the right pH levels, creatine, and gravity. There’s even uric acid mixed into each and every batch.
Synthetix5 is a unisex synthetic urine, so both males and females can use it. This product is backed by the highest ratings and has received nothing but exceptional feedback. It not only has a pH balance that replicates natural urine, but it also has the same visual qualities, so nobody but you will be able to tell that it’s not the real deal.
What Does Synthetix5 Synthetic Urine Belt Kit Come With?
Synthetix5 comes with everything you need to use it. Inside your kit, you will find:
- 3.5 oz of the highest quality synthetic urine
- A heating pad
- The belt kit
- A plastic temperature strip
- A pour spout cap
Because we’re so sure that you’ll love Synthetix5 6.1, we’re offering a very sweet deal: Buy 4 and you’ll get 1 kit free! Your free synthetic urine belt kit will ship out to you automatically when you place a 4 pack order.
How to Use Synthetix5 Synthetic Urine Belt Kit
Using synthetic urine has never been easier! In fact, it’s as easy as using the restroom naturally! (Of course, there may be a few more steps involved.)
Directions for use come with every pack; however, here’s an overview of how to use this product:
**DO NOT OPEN THE SEALED CAP BEFORE USE***
- Take one of the enclosed heating pads out of the wrapper and apply the sticky side to the back of the bladder opposite the temperature reading strip. The ideal position for the heating pad is between the bag and the belt. After exposure to air, the heating pad will instantly and automatically activate.
- You can wear the Synthetix5 Synthetic Urine Belt Kit around your rib cage, thigh or waist – whatever is most comfortable and concealable for you.
- When you put on the belt, the temperature will be in contact with your skin, and the tubing will hang downward without any problems or discomfort. Depending on current temperature the urine could take up to one hour to reach an acceptable realistic temperature.
- The temperature label MUST read green between 98-100 degrees. Use the temperature strip (provided) to test the temperature of the artificial urine. If the temperature is below 94 degrees F, heat it again. If the temperature is not in the proper range after your first two attempts, make certain that the container has not been heated to more than 100 degrees F. You can reheat Synthetix5 as many times as needed to get the right temperature.
- Your body heat and heating pad together will keep the temperature at the correct setting for up to eight hours.
- Make sure to wash out the Synthetix5 Synthetic Urine Belt Kit with water after every use. If the bag gets skunky, you can use a 5/95 mixture of hydrogen peroxide (5%) and water (95%) to remove any smell then rinse with warm water thoroughly.
This product is only to be used in accordance with all federal and state laws. It is not intended to be used unlawfully.
NOTE: If you are looking for the BUY 3, Get 1 Free that is available below:
WARNING: This product is not intended for unlawful use and is not intended for human consumption. Keep product away from children, kit contains small plastic parts, harmful if swallowed. The consumer agrees to all applicable Federal, State and Local Laws concerning the legal use of this product.
Legal Disclaimer: The Synthetix5 Synthetic Urine products are sold as novelty urine. Synthetix5 Synthetic Urine accepts no responsibility for any subsequent use and application of any of these products. This does not affect your statutory rights.